You've got a lot to give--your talent, time and resources can all make a difference for APEN. In return, you'll expand your professional network, meet new mentors, develop new skill sets, experience the operations of an organization first-hand and have an impact in the areas that matter most to you.
Volunteers are supporters who are committed to expanding APEN’s programmatic, communications and fundraising efforts.
If you have time to give and the commitment to expand the Albanian Professional Network, we welcome you on our team.
Want to get involved with APEN, but don’t know where to start? Become a volunteer!
What Do Volunteers Do?
- Serve a cause they connect with
- Help build a base of community service volunteers
- Engage with members of our community to help grow the next generation of leaders
- Volunteer at APEN Events
Program Committee Members are able to make more of a commitment to APEN.
Program Committee Requirements
- Attend scheduledmeetings
- Serve as a volunteer for at least four APEN events a year
- Act as an ambassador for APEN
- Provide insight and ideas for future events and initiatives
- Commit to a one year term of service